Dr. Mead does not know what is holistic approach nor macrobiotics practice, but she has seen what I applied to help my conditions when I was taking chemotherapies and through now with healing remedy drinks, macrobiotic plant-based foods, holistic modalities, meditation, etc., and she trusts me that I have been taking care of myself.
I would like to start sharing more about what I have been doing to help my conditions.
The first one is my morning ritual remedy drink.
I have experienced that this remedy is helping me even with side effects from chemotherapy too.
I really hope you try taking this remedy for yourself.
It is best to drink one cup in the morning before you drink or eat something. After you drink this remedy, 30~60 minutes later, you can eat breakfast or drink something else.4 cups spring water.
2. Strain the tea and drink one cup at a time/day and cool the rest of the tea to storage in the refrigerator and heat one cup at a time to drink.
3. I recommend drinking this without sweetener, but if you must, then I would recommend one teaspoon of brown rice syrup, a half teaspoon of maple syrup, or beet sugar. No honey, brown sugar, white sugar, palm sugar, or cane sugar.
If you are going to use a teabag, then use one teabag of each ingredient with 2 cups of spring water.
I make mine with also red clover and horsetail to support bone health since I broke my bone after chemotherapy while I was hiking with my dogs. You add 1 tablespoon of each ingredient and add one more cup of spring water. You add them with nettle or dandelion after boiled roots.
All the ingredients can be purchase at Natural Food Market that carry dried herbs near you. I usually get mine from Co-opportunity Market (this website is near me in Santa Monica and Culver City in California, but if you have Co-opportunity Market then I think you can buy there too ) and Online herb stores: Mountain Rose Herbs and StarWest Botanical
Below is itemize what all these ingredients help.
Burdock root – Antioxidants, which remove toxins from the blood, may inhibit some types of cancer.
The primary functions of the liver are:
- Bile production and excretion.
- Excretion of bilirubin, cholesterol, hormones, and drugs.
- Metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Enzyme activation.
- Storage of glycogen, vitamins, and minerals.
- Synthesis of plasma proteins, such as albumin, and clotting factors.
The symptoms of poor liver function?
- Skin and eyes that appear yellowish (jaundice)
- Abdominal pain and swelling.
- Swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Itchy skin.
- Dark urine color.
- Pale stool color.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Nausea or vomiting.
Here are 13 tried and true ways to achieve liver wellness
- Maintain a healthy weight. …
- Eat a balanced diet. …
- Exercise regularly. …
- Avoid toxins. …
- Use alcohol responsibly. …
- Avoid the use of illicit drugs. …
- Avoid contaminated needles. …
- Get medical care if you’re exposed to blood.
- This is my liver wellness…enjoy your life and take a rest!
I believe that taking care of your liver saves your health and life.
Have a supportive liver healing remedy drink!
Leave a reply →
Please share where we can order these Liver Healing Remedy ingredients. I have several of the symptoms, and I would like to give this a try.
Gretchen, I have added where to buy these ingredients so I hope that will help you to order.
Thank you for sharing Sanae and continued good health and happiness.
David, Thank you so much for your good word for my health. I am glad that I am able to share what is working for me.
Wishing you Continued Good Health!
Thank you so much for your comment!