The kidneys are more active in the winter season and they do not like cold weather, so this is a good time to take care of them.
Your kidneys’ health is connected to:
- Maintaining blood pressure
- Controlling blood glucose levels for those with diabetes
- Maintaining cholesterol levels
- Helping regulates or loses weight
- Relieving back, knee and joint pain
- Reducing swelling
- Helping/Preventing skin problems
- And more!
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make an adzuki bean remedy drink to help regulate kidney functions
- How to make the azuki bean sweet which is gentle for the kidneys
- How to make and apply a ginger compress to help dissolve stagnation and tension and to stimulate blood circulation for the kidneys and other areas
- Meridian points for strengthening the kidneys
- Exercises to stimulate for the kidneys
This warkshop is a hands-on class so you make your own Ginger Compress and apply it over your kidneys or/and other areas that you want.
Please bring a 1-gallon stainless pot (so you can take your ginger compress with you and use it one more time at home), also at least two washcloths and two hand towels for your ginger compress, and a blanket (for you lie on the floor).
Date: Sunday, Oct. 30, 2016
Location: Studio “mugen” 2610 23rd St. Santa Monica, CA 90405
Only 5 people can be taken this workshop!
If you want to attend the class, please email me email@example.com